Self-improvement is at the top of my list of life goals. Whether it’s physically, mentally, spiritually or emotionally, my goal is to level-up every single day. Since WordPress is a big part of my life, I work to increase my WordPress skills on a regular basis, and you should too. If you haven’t subscribed to these ten WordPress podcasts, do it. Replace at least 60 minutes of music or dead-air every few days with some new WordPress knowledge from experts. Your clients and bank account will be happy you did.
In no particular order…
- Apply Filters by @bradt and @pippinsplugins
- The DradCast by @williamsba and @dremeda
- Matt Report by @mattmedeiros
- Please Advise by @mikecalister @jakecaputo and @themolitor
- The WordPress Chick’s Podcast by @kimdoyal
- WordPress Plugins From A To Z by @ahkonsu @marcuscouch
- WordPress Weekly By WP Tavern by @jeffr0 @marcuscouch
- WP Bacon by @rob_neu and @OzzyR [ENDED]
- WP Watercooler by @jasontucker
- Your Website Engineer by @DustinHartzler
Did I forget one? Need to update the info on the list? Just dig the list and wanna talk about it? Hit me in the comments :).